2020: End of Year Assembly
- Consultation on safe reopening of Friesland from September 2020 – 9-7-2020
- Year 10 Letter for EMS lessons – 17-6-2020
- HPV Vaccinations- 17-6-2020
- Future Y7 parents, please return your transition paperwork to us ASAP. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
- Sixth Form Preparation Resources
- Letter to all parents 29-5-20
- Letter to Y13 Parents 29-5-20
- Letter from the CEO of the Trust
- Free School Meals – potential new eligibility
- Follow this link for the sixth form option blocks and route questionnaire
- Please only phone school in an emergency, we have a skeleton staff operating and may not be able to take your call. If you have any issues with specific lessons, please contact your teacher direct via google classroom. If you have a general query please contact Mr Patterson as per the letter from last week.
- DfE Free School Meals FAQ April 2020
- DfE Free School Meals Voucher Service Privacy Notice April 2020
- 4-4-20 FSM Government Scheme
- 1-4-20 Free School Meals from Monday 23rd March 2020 (Updated)
- 25-3-20 Free School Meals from Monday 23rd March 2020 (Updated)
- Self Care Summary Secondary Pack
- Covid-19 – Community update – 17-6-2020
- Websites and phone numbers of charities and organisations that can help with mental health
- Wellbeing booklet with things you can try that could help your wellbeing
- 1-4-20 Booking time in school
- 1-4-20 Advice and resources for parents and carers in talking to children about Coronavirus and school closures
- 23-3-20 Coronavirus update – Latest letter from the Headteacher
- School closure protocols – advice for parents and students
- If a student has a problem with their Android Phone and Google Classroom, click here
Alex Batchelor (Year 12) “During the time off school me and my friend did a socially distanced photoshoot and these are some of my ...
I am writing to you for the final time as Headteacher of Friesland School. When I announced my retirement, early in the Spring Term, I ...
Thank you to all that have attended or booked appointments for our HPV drive in/walk in clinics. The clinics have been a success despite ...
Since the announcement on re-opening last Thursday (2nd July) we have been working to put together a draft plan for fully re-opening ...
Derbyshire County Council are providing support throughout lockdown and these documents contain plenty of advice for families. Community ...
Please read the attached letter carefully with regard to your child receiving their HPV vaccination that was due to take place at school on ...